Welcome to my Facial Rejuvenation Page. I applaud you for investigating non-surgial approaches to support and maintain your youthful beauty.
As we all know, in this youth-beauty conscious society, normal aging is frowned upon. Aging is perceived as something to be avoided and ignored. I feel quite differently about this. It is our responsibility to model graceful and beautiful aging to our younger generations. How wise to honor your aging process by supporting and stimulating your body's innate energy and wisdom. In this way we will create a new paradigm of ageless beauty for all to enjoy.
We all know that medical interventions leave us looking, well, not quite human, and definitely not like ourselves. And even worse are the scars created that interfere with our body's natural resonance fields and disrupt cranial rhythms. Once off, this subtle energies that inform and allow balance become unable to communicate with the hypothalamus-pineal-pituary axis. Did you know that it is this axis that is constantly scanning and healing your body? How foolish to disrupt this perfectly created system of healing intentionally! Especially when there are much better options.
Facial Rejuvenation effects total body health through facial treatment, which in turn brings the positive effects to the way we look as well as the way we feel.
Facial Acupuncture is used to address specifically to the anti-aging effect, problematic skin andFacial scars.
- Helps sun damaged skin
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Improves skin tone
- Heals blemishes
I customize facial rejuvenation treatment protocals after diagnosis of facial, pulse, tongue, the Five Element constitution of the individual, Hara palpation (abdominal diagnosis). This way I have a deeper understanding of the underlying processes involved in the aging of the individual's face.
Every point on the face is connected to an organ, and as the Qi energy moves and circulates, it strengthens the function of the organ connected to that point.It will improve blood and energy circulation, nourish the skin and increase collagen production to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and dull skin.
For women (or men) who do not like to be needled, the following therapies are used:
Facial Gua Sha: Chinese Guasha Facial massage is performed by applying gentle scraping with unique shaped Jade plates, and TCM Beauty Essential Oil and Cream on specific points, meridians and holographic meridian points on the face and body. The Guasha technique is based on holographic meridian
Facial Massage: Based on the 5 elements and Taoist Meridian therapy, facial wrinkles are analyzed and acupuncture points are chosen considering their muscle and point function.
Massaging the face with essential oils, on the chosen points and along the chosen meridians, relaxes the mind and body, enables the self-healing mechanisms to work at maximum efficiency. The skin detoxifies, repairs and regenerates it self. The immune system is boosted and circulation is improved. Skin becomes clearer, the general effect is that one feels more alive, the mind and body feel more in tune and energized.
Essential Oils : For Facial Rejuvenation, I choose oils specific for the skin type and the emotional effect i need to create . The dosage of the individual essential oil, and where it is applied is the key for the amazing effect. I massage the blend on the acupuncture points and along the meridians as well.
Essential oils have many properties and these can affect both mind and body. As our sense of smell is linked to our emotions, certain essential oils have the power to lift depression, while other essences have a calming influence on troubled emotions. I custom blend the purest, therapeutic-grade essential oils for each person.For Facial Rejuvenation, I choose oils specific for the skin type and the emotional effect i need to create .The dosage of the individual essential oil, and where it is applied is the key for the amazing effect. I massage the blend on the acupuncture points and along the meridians as well.
- Dry Skin - Rose, Neroli, Geranium, Palmarosa.
- Oily Skin - Lavender, Carrot Seed, Cypress, Bergamot, and Ylang-Ylang.
- Acne eruptions -Oil of Cedarwood Virginia,Juniperus virginiana, Drying when applied. (Pleasant)
- Aged (or Rough) Skin - Carrot, Frankincense, Yarrow.
- Blemishes - Clary Sage, Bergamot, Elemi.
- Orange Softening; Anti-wrinkle (Sedative)
- Bergamot Controls eczema and Seborrhea (Antidepressant)
- Cedar wood Controls dermatitis and eczema (Relaxing)
- Palma Rosa Moisturizer; Cell Regenerator
- Patchouli Tissue Regenerator; Anti-inflammatory (Calming)
- Petit grain Softening; Anti-wrinkle (Refreshing)
- Rosewood Cell Regenerator (Uplifting)
- Vetiver Anti-irritant (Sedative)
- Ylang-Ylang Oil Control Calming (Euphoric)
- Cedarwood Virginia, Juniperus virginiana -Drying when applied to acne eruption. (Pleasant)
Skin Foods: Nutritional plan for facial rejuvenation is created.
Facial Qi Gong: For the face, neck, ear and head's health and beauty, facial Qi Gong exercises while consciously breathing and stilling the mind is taught to maintain and prolong the treatments effects.
Heat therapy: Heat therapy is also used for facial rejuvenation, In the form of both Moxibustion and infrared lamp:
- Strengthens the immune system, by improving lymph circulation
- Enhances white blood cell function and helps eliminate cellular waste
- Decreases inflammation and edema from tissue injury
- Relieves pain
- Heals skin disorders
- Balances the nervous system
- Sends warmth into the acupuncture meridians